What you need.
- Drilling machine.
- A 7mm masonry drill bit.
- Some sort of marking device like a pencil, pen, marker etc.
- A longish posi-drive screwdriver (electric even better).
- Make sure your Lavish Life product is level and mark the position of the holes with either a pencil, pen, permanent marker or whatever you have.
- Using a 7mm masonry drill bit, drill as precisely as you can on the marked position to a depth of at least 40mm.
- Clean out the drilled hole preferably with some blowing device (or blow yourself if you don’t mind a dusty face).
- Insert the brown plug and lightly tap until it is flush with the wall.
- Assemble as shown in the diagram above and tighten using a long posi-drive screwdriver (electric ones work the best).
- Tighten, it should be able to tighten as hard as you can!
- Press the cap over the washer until you hear/feel it click (it can sometimes take some pressure).
YOU ARE DONE!